Congratulations on owning a Bosch fridge freezer!
Here are 4 simple steps to quickstart your fridge freezer...
1. After installing the appliance, wait at least 1 hour until the appliance is switched on.
2. Before switching on the appliance for the first time, wipe the fridge with a cloth and warm water.
3. Set the fridge temperature at 4ºC.
4. Place food into the right compartments and shelves after the set temperature is reached.
- Place jars in the middle door compartment.
- Place containers and eggs in the middle door compartment.
- Place bottle drinks and juices into the lower door compartment.
- Place cheese and other dairy products in the middle of the fridge.
- Place food containers and preserving jars on the bottom shelves.
- Store fresh produce in the VitaFresh vegetables and fruits compartment.
- Place frozen food items in the freezer compartment.
For more information, visit Bosch Customer Service.
For amazing deals on Bosch fridge freezers, visit Joe Graham & Son Ltd. We stock a wide range of Bosch appliances, at prices that can't be beaten. For friendly customer service and a range of delivery options throughout Luton, visit us online or in store today.